The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) is a professional, awarding and campaigning body at the forefront of environmental and public health and safety.
It is a registered charity and the professional voice for environmental health. It sets standards, accredits courses and qualifications for the education of members and other environmental health practitioners.
Also, it provides information, evidence and policy advice to local and national government and environmental and public health practitioners in the public and private sectors. The CIEH is the UK’s leading awarding body for vocational qualifications in accredited food safety, health and safety and environmental protection qualifications.
As an awarding body, the CIEH provides qualifications, events, and support materials on topics relevant to health, wellbeing and safety to develop workplace skills and best practice.
As a campaigning organisation, the CIEH aims to promote improvements in environmental and public health policy. It is based in the UK with offices in London, Northern Ireland, Wales and United Arab Emirates (Dubai). It also operates in the USA through its subsidiary, Environmental Health Testing (EHT), and in the People’s Republic and Hong Kong through partners.
THE BENEFITS OF CIEH ACCREDITED QUALIFICATIONS ARE:
- Flexible Tutorials ( Weekends and weekdays)
- Its cost effective (Fees starts from N20, 000)
- improve employee retention
- improves productivity
- reduces accidents and loses
- Fulfilling legal and moral obligations
- minimize risk of litigation
- reduce insurance premiums
- grants recognition by professional bodies
CIEH COURSES IN OFFER:
- CIEH Level 1 Award in Health & Safety at Work
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health & Safety at Work
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Health & Safety at Work
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
- CIEH Level 1 Award in Fire safety awareness
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Fire Safety Principles
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Environmental Principles and Best Practice
- CIEH LEVEL2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment
- CIEH Level 1 Award in Food Safety in Manufacturing, Retail and Catering industries.