How To Register
HOW TO REGISTER AND PAYMENT
Fees and Accommodations
All fees quoted for CIEH/IOSH/ABOISH/IRCA Courses are inclusive of the professional body’s registration and examination fees, course materials (Tutor’s Versions), tea and lunch break during the period of training. It does not include VAT, accommodation and transportation. Accommodation and transportation could be arranged on a separate fee (From N6, 000 – N30, 000/Person per night depending on the class of the hotel and location.
Discounts (For All Courses)
- Early Registration: Registration & Payment not less than 8 weeks before course start dates – From 5%
- Small Group bookings (3-5 person): Registering & paying at the same time from one source- From 5%
- Serving Corp Members & Senior Citizens: 5% discount on presentation of relevant ID
- Medium Group (5-10 Pers.): registering & paying at the same time from the same Source – from 10%
- Large Group (More than 15 persons): — 20% Discount.
Payment after this above mentioned date does not attract discount on early booking & payments, but discount can be obtained on group bookings. Introduce someone and get the credit in cash. *Other discounts available depending on the number of candidates & date of reg.
To Register and Payments
To register (Option 1): download a registration form, complete, scan with proof of payment and mail to email@example.com.
To Register (Option 2): Visit any of our offices in Lagos or Port Harcourt with you cheque, bank draft, cash. Complete a registration form and submit there and then.
To Register (Option 3): Request for booking and registration form by phone or email, it would be sent to your email address or brought to your home/place of work if it is within Lagos and Port Harcourt metropolises. You can make payment by cash (receipt issued), cheque or bank transfer.
To Register (Option 4): CORPORATE BODIES: Send a purchase order indicating name/names of candidate(s). Request for registration form and invoice and make payment according to invoice.
Part Payment: Accepted provided initial payment is not less than 50% of total fees payable. Balance is payable before start of the exams.
Account Name: FCSGLOBAL ALLIED (NIG) LTD
- Zenith Bank Plc. Account No: 1012959399
- GTB Account No: 217820133110
- Access Bank Account Name: No: 0032036558